Sunday, October 6, 2019

Introductory

   Hello class, my name is Charli. Somethings you should know about me are, I am a very outgoing person, I am super friendly and I have a whole lot of personality. I am also a very adamant person, with that being said I like to stay on top of my work, whether it be school or my job. I strongly believe in having a good work ethic. And I can tend to be goal oriented, sticking to something and achieving it the best way possible is one thing that satisfies me. I would describe myself as someone who is always laughing and making others around me laugh with the things I say and do. Being that one unique person that really stands out in the room. I love to be super creative and create these images in my head that I try to bring to life. My main goal in life is to become a person of many talents, being that I am good at a lot of things currently; my future will reflect all my hard-work now!
   I really do enjoy helping others in any way I can, I tend to put a lot of people before me.  Another thing I really enjoy is fashion! Being able to express who I am through my wardrobe is so important to me because it literally makes me who I am. I've always been artsy so I do enjoy painting and drawing. As I got older I began to paint clothes and to sew different things as well. Being overwhelmed by school work is one major thing I dislike. I try to get everything done to the best of my ability, but sometimes it does get the best of me and I tend to give up (SOMETIMES).
   Being that I am in the Cambridge program at Fort Lauderdale, I take a certain number of AICE classes, media being one of them. These classes can be sort of challenging at times, yet I always find myself pulling through with the grades at the end of the quarter. Another challenging class I take is AP English composition. That class is VERY hard considering I hate anything participle phrase related! AICE Media is the one class where I feel somewhat free in, everything is pretty much independent work. At times that can be hard for me because I do tend to like teachers reminding me when work is due. I really look forward to this class throughout the year and I can't wait to continue blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

  How do  your products represent social groups or issues? With making a film, comes many elements that go unthought about. I do not believe...