Monday, January 4, 2021

Take 3!


 SO, we are yet agin, undergoing major changes to this film. We have a completely different cast, and here is why; we ran into several obstacles when it came to re-filming. Our main character Ashleigh, has went off to college, facing real world problems that was not entirely thought about before casting her into our film. Because she is away in college we can not have different shot of someone else playing her role, while still having shots of her. That would just be unprofessional on our end. So I have came up with yet another idea that just has to work. I have two sisters and a brother in which all three will be perfect for the roles, and I do not know why I didn’t think of this idea sooner. But here is where it gets only a little tricky. Both my sister and brother are currently in Georgia, while my other sister is here with me in Florida. Meaning I’m only able to film any scene pertaining to her while we’re both here. And over in Georgia, because my brother and sister are there they will be taking over the roles of the of destiny and the kidnapper. And Bryanna will be the new and improved Ashleigh. We have already began filming and the process actually isn’t as bad as we thought it would be. The trickiest part to me honestly is editing and adding in the titles when it’s all said and done. Although I bought the idea to their attention yesterday, we are pretty much almost done filming. Just a little bit adjustment to our original storyboard and scenes 5 and 6. Because they are different characters we kind of went a different direction while still sticking to ur original story and plot ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

  How do  your products represent social groups or issues? With making a film, comes many elements that go unthought about. I do not believe...